Our H.264/AAC low latency IP conventional style camera provides high quality audio and video suitable for webcam's for websites, video conferencing, IPTV, sport/concert events broadcasting, video surviellance, distance learning, telemedicine and other streaming applications.
The beauty of this device is that apart from the usual direct connection methods which you can use to view the camera and hear the audio, our ENC2 H264 HD streaming camera can be pre-programmed with your Camsecure live streaming account information so all you need to do to get the stream on line is plug into a power socket and your Internet connection and the IP camera automatically connects to our media servers ready to go. All you need to do is embed the code we give you into your own web pages and your stream will be working.
This makes life much easier for you as there is no port forwarding to do, no need for a static IP or dynamic DNS account, just plug it in, and the camera and our servers do it all for you. This is great for a portable system as its easy to re-locate the camera to a new network. Can be used as a fixed location camera or use on a tripod for portable streaming applications. Camera also has an auxillary stereo audio/microphone input too.
H264 Plug and Play Streaming IP Camera
Plug and Play H264 IP Camera Specification
1. TI DaVinci DM368 ARM9 Processor
2. Wireless LAN 802.11n protocol, 2.4GHZ
3. Video Compression: H.264 High Profile @ Level 4.1, 40kbps – 4mbps, up to 30 fps
4. Video resolutions: from 320 x 240 up to 1280x720
5. Audio Compression: AAC/MP3, 8kbps - 160kbps
6. Network protocols: RTSP, RTP, UMS, TCP, UDP, HTTP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS
7. 1/4’’ Color CMOS, Progressive Scan
8. Resolution: 720 lines, 1 Megapixel
9. Auto Iris Control
10 Shutter Time: 1/50~1/100000 sec
11 Lens mount: CS/C
12 White Balance: Automatic
13 Power source 12V DC 4.5W
14 2.8-12 mm Auto Iris lens included
15 PTZ Control
16 Motion detection
17 Stereo Audio input via 3.5mm jack